A Dynamic website can also be controlled by a web application for instance a Web Content Management Systems (CMS). The content management Systems modifies the stored information directly inside database. You will have the ability to make updates without needing any familiarity with HTML, or any site software.
Dynamic websites are generally difficult to develop. This tutorial is not really about dynamic websites because of the fact that every Content Management System would wish its own tutorial. Nonetheless I will teach you briefly how dynamic web sites work.
Go with the dynamic website when:
1. You need to sell products or products and services online.
2. You wish to interact with your users and provide them some online-services for example user-accounts, user rating as well as communities.
3. You wish to provide different content for you to different users.
4. You need to let users personalize the content or the layout.
5. You need to give access to more folks who can edit the site with different permissions.
1. Efficient website management using a Content Management System.
2. Easy update content without HTML knowledge.
3. The layout can be changed independently of the content.
4. Content can be personalized by the users or be presented in a variety of ways.
5. The group develops new features (if available source).
6. Complex websites with a lot of pages can be managed.
7. Provides services for example online-shops, paying by credit card and the like. More people can edit the web site